I AM SO, SO SORRY!!! </3
I haven't posted in a while :(
And though I really had no excuse, I'm going to throw out a couple and let you choose which one you think is good enough to justify me not keeping to my promise of writing. So here they are:
1. Just after I started this blog, I had gotten my wisdom teeth removed.
2. Soon after that (5 days after) it was the first day of my Junior year in high school.
3. I am very busy because I am taking difficult classes.
4. I have a life. ( <---- This is a lie!)
5. My computer, until about 10 minutes ago, was not working due to several viruses.
6. I died.
Though these excuses might not really do it for you, they have indeed been my justification for why I'm not posting as often as I thought I would. Expect to hear numbers three and five often. And maybe four...
1. Experiencing Music- This class is pretty lame. I'm taking it because I needed one more class, but this is a class for people who were too lazy to get a Preforming Arts credit in an actual class (I have too many Pref. Arts credits). On the plus side, this class is a great way to wake up in the morning, (because it requires no thinking) it's kind of fun, and there is this Adonis of a boy in this class, whom I will marry one day.
Though, recently this class has been getting less nerve-racking, and more fun. I'm actually sad when the bell rings!
3. Algebra 2- I believe this is self explanatory. For those of you who enjoy math, you would love this class. For those of you like me, who can't even do Arithmetic correctly, this is not at all enjoyable. Though, I have to say, the teacher does a good job of not making this class hell, and I'm doing pretty good in it. As long as I still get to use my calculator to do -8 (-2x + 4).
4. Wind Symphony- Yes, Wind "Symphony." Not Wind Ensemble, not Band, but Wind "Symphony." This name wouldn't be so bad, if the symphony wasn't SO BAD. I have to admit, it is challenging, especially because I have neglected practicing, or even touching my Flute (I play Flute) in over a year. And the band can play, and it has good musicians, but they don't play well together, at all. I just might be a band snob, but its us band snobs that get shit done.Well.
(BTW it's called "Wind Symphony" because were "so big" [40 kids?] and have one string bass player. WTF?)
5. American Studies (English)- I have this class for two periods this semester, with two teachers. The teacher I have for 5th period is a hilariously grumpy, sarcastic, friendly old man, the kind you wish was your grandfather because everything he says is brutally wise and funny. When he gets bored in class, he throws the class's electric pencil sharpeners and whatever else he can grab out the window of our 3rd story room. He has a number of bats and clubs he calls "Child Beaters," (or something like that?) that he whacks on the desk when someone falls asleep. He's very old and has been teaching for a while, so I suppose they were used for something else a while back...
I have at least 10 pages of notes to write for just him in one class, and an hour and a half of homework every night. Yayyyy...
6. American Studies (History)- On the other half of this class, we have a relatively young teacher (his mother is my parents' age) and his work load is exactly the same as the other teacher's. The difference between him and the English side of this class is that he's quite soft spoken, though still funny, twitches, and watches the Jersey Shore. His idea of fun sounds about right for the most part, except for the fact that he thinks visiting American war re-enactments and National landmarks are fun. Sorry, but visiting Jamestown doesn't sound like my idea of fun. The other difference is his class is severely less entertaining, and harder.
So thus is the breakdown of my life 5 days a week, for the majority of this year. I don't have many friends here, just two, including my younger sister, so my social life is taking some serious hits right now. Any funny, interesting, or nice things that you could say or think of would be much appreciated. Well, I have to go to sleep now, because I stayed up too late having a tea party last night with my teddy bears.
Please help me write posts by commenting below and giving me ideas! I'll take all the help I can get!